Monday, July 16, 2007

Dodgy Doctors

On Sunday I found myself reading the Sunday Times or the Sunday Tabloid as I like to call it. The Sunday Times is usually riddled with half investigated stories with gaping factual holes and blatant lies. I was mortified when I read this article however. Judging by the many names listed , this has to be true or the defamation law suits would be frightening.

Dodgy doctors: The G-string and other scandalous exploits

Here is the full list of doctors and their exploits.

Of particular interest to me was a neurologist, Dr J Reid who among many other things:
  • had a patient walk in a straight line in nothing but a g-string
  • performed internal pelvic exams which falls outside his scope as a neurologist
  • performed sexual and or intimate acts on his patients.

Sicko's!

What is this world coming to?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donno, Fluts, sounds pretty good to me!

Flutter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flutter said...

Dolce, you depraved... erm I mean you deprived blogger ;-)

Reminds me of the 18 & 19th centuries when doctors considered it theraputic to treat women with "hysteria" by giving them a hand job.

Anonymous said...

Fluts, what bothers me about this Reid plonker is how many Registration Numbers he's got. How much more has he done and gotten away with? How long before somebody blows the whistle and stops him altogether?

Anonymous said...

yep, and to think, my mum was so disappointed when i didn't do medicine

Flutter said...

Dusty, I was also wandering about that. That aside it takes many years to qualify as a neurologist and to throw that all away on some sick fettish - really! He must have some deep psycological problems.

Flutter said...

DS, what is it with folks of a "certain denomition". You have to be a doctor or you're never gonna cut it. I faint at the sight of too much blood so fortunately they realised very early on that that profession was never going to work for me... erm that and my very average grades.

Just think if you were an MD we could have seen you on that list for "conduct unbecoming" :-)

Smoking a joint while doing the rounds... tsk tsk..

Anonymous said...

Deprived indeed!

Mmm. Thinking of all those naughty Dr Dr games I used to play. I should play those again some time. Where's my nurses outfit?

Flutter said...

Mmhhh Dolce..

How about these numbers...

http://www.lalalingerie.com/products.php?id=53

Anonymous said...

ooooh. Yes please!!

Check your mail, chica...